Exclusive stay in the Montafon.
Between Verwall, Silvretta and Rätikon, between beautiful clear mountain lakes, cozy mountain huts and numerous outdoor possibilities, lies the Romantik Hotel Verwall in the middle of the Vorarlberg valley Montafon. Exclusive cuisine, wellness and winter sports combine here in Gaschurn for the perfect vacation experience in Austria - whether in the snowy winter or the warm summer.
Host family Krüger leads the Romantik Hotel Verwall with full heart and passion. Always being creative and pampering guests every day with warmth and perfection - that is their formula for happiness. Attentiveness, small details and positive energy can be felt in every room with the Krüger family. The philosophy: loving togetherness, a sense of responsibility and satisfaction - this also has a lasting effect on the entire atmosphere.
A heart for nature
Real natural enjoyment: When the best products are produced right on your doorstep, you can live well and sustainably. The Romantik Hotel Verwall sources most ingredients directly from the region and guarantees freshness and best quality.
Relaxed and vital
explore: Summer experiences
explore: Winter experiences
Contact & directions
- From Germany via Lindau-Bregenz through the Pfänder and Amberg tunnels,
- from Switzerland via Feldkirch on the freeway to Bludenz-Ost,
- from Innsbruck via Landeck, the Paznaun Valley and the Silvretta High Alpine Road (only passable in summer) or
- through the Arlberg tunnel/over the Arlberg pass and Bludenz-Ost to Gaschurn-Partenen.
- The distance between Bludenz and Gaschurn-Partenen is about 25 kilometers. The access is also possible in winter without snow chains, but requires winter equipment.
By train to the express train station Bludenz - from there direct train connection S4 to Schruns.
At Schruns main station, take bus line 85 to Gaschurn.
- Airport Friedrichshafen (110 km)
- Airport Innsbruck (140 km)
- Airport Memmingen (150 km)
- Airport Zurich Kloten (182 km)
- Connection by train to Bludenz
Airport cab - Taxi Zoller at Bludenz train station