Ambience at the Romantik Hotel Le Val d'Amblève
Stavelot in located in the Ardennes that have inspired many poets, painters and musians. As one of the oldest towns of Belgium, its history dates back to 648. This is why you can find many late-Medieval buildings, goldsmithery and half-timbered houses of the 18th century that characterize the town.
The Abbaye de Stavelot dates back to th 11th century and is among the oldest abbeys in Belgium. It offers a beautiful cloister garden, three museums, magnificent halls and vaults.
The thermal bath in Spa and the Spa-Francorchamps racing circuit are not far.
- Old town of Stavelot 1.00 km
- Abbaye de Stavelot 1.10 km
- Spa-Francorchamps racing circuit 4.00 km
- Nature park "Hohes Venn" 15.30 km
- Thermal baths of Spa 18.00 km