- Clean the rump steak and portion it.
- Season with salt and pepper from the mill
- Fry briefly in hot oil, then place on a grill
- Place in the oven at 80 - 95 degrees (about 25 minutes - depending on size of meat)
- In the meantime, beat butter until creamy, then add egg yolk. Add mie de pain, parmesan, and the
truffle and mix.
- Then, when the meat is done roasting, spread with mustard (possibly with Diyon Mustard), and top
with the above crust mixture. Briefly grill under the salamander.
For the crust:
- Mix everything together, form into a roll, and put in cold place
- Cut into slices
- Cover the roasted ox fillets with the Parmesan crust slices and gratinate briefly.