At a glance the Romantik Hotel Störmann
The Romantik Hotel Störmann, run for many centuries, is located in the historic old town of Schmallenberg. A gastronomic history rooted in the region began with the liquor license, which merchant Anton Störmann received in 1769. The hotel was run as a Royal Prussian post office including a textile shop and developed over the years into one of the first hotel addresses in the Sauerland. The tradition and philosophy of the house is continued by the Deimann family, who took over the house in 2016 as a branch of the Romantik Wellnesshotel Deimann.
- Day-SPA-Ticket to relax in one of the largest hotel-SPAs in Germany with three pools, large sauna area as well as light-flooded rest and relaxation zones.
- Wellness and beauty treatments
- Daily sports and fitness courses such as water gymnastics, Qi-Gong, Yoga, Tai Chi, progressive muscle relaxation, spinal gymnastics, Nordic Walking and much more.
- Admission to the fitness and cardio training area
- Calm Evenings in Forest hut
- Gourmet menus in our star restaurant Hofstube
- Hiking and golf weeks
„Get pampered like Deimann ”