Art, culture, culinary delights!
Only an hour's drive from Berlin, an exciting mix of tradition and modernity awaits you. The castle in the style of an old English manor house is a welcome venue for concerts and art exhibitions. The castle kitchen presents modern interpretations of Berlin and Brandenburg cuisine. Nestled in the idyllic landscape of the Oderbruch and situated directly on a small bathing lake, the castle encourages long walks, bicycle tours or simply relaxation.
Inspired by the Tudor style of old English manor houses, Reichenow Castle was built at the end of the 19th century and its striking architecture makes it unique in the Mark Brandenburg region. Structurally unchanged and lavishly restored with great attention to detail, today host Jan Eilers is the lord of the castle of this enchanted place whose eventful history can only be guessed at. Ideal for finding peace and leaving the noise and bustle of the nearby metropolis behind.
Our offers & specials
Silvesterarrangement im Schloss
- Minimum stay of 3 nights in a double room Classic
- 170, - Euro including breakfast and other services such as wifi, parking and sauna use from 29 December 2023
- Welcome drink on arrival day at check-in
- 2 course evening menu + 1 glass of sparkling wine each on 29 December 2023
- 2 course evening menu + 1 glass of sparkling wine each on 30. December 2023
New Year's Eve Day 31. December 2023
- 1 piece of cake and 1 coffee in the afternoon
- Piano accompaniment during the evening
- Gala evening menu with corresponding drinks
- Champagne at midnight
- Midnight snack
- New Year's breakfast with non-alcoholic sparkling wine
Total price for 2 people: 1320.00 euros.
Stylish and cosy!
Around the hotel
Romantik Hotel Schloss Reichenow
Contact & Directions
A10 Berliner Ring, exit Berlin Hohenschönhausen, then via B1/B5 and L303
S5 to Strausberg from where we recommend continuing with the hotel's own shuttle service (by prior arrangement) or with bus 937