Activities at the Romantik Hotel Sackmann
Baiersbronn in the Murg Valley is a diverse hiking region in Southern Germany, Trails for norc walking, running, cycling and hiking guide along romantic hill moors and past the Karrsee. Here, holidays will become a real source of energy.
Also golfers will enjoy themselves.
- #flyingfish - fly fishing with professionals
Fishing sessions, a course in fly fishing and relaxing. At the end of the day, prepare the self-caught fish yourself learning tips and tricks from the 2-starred kitchen of the ROMANTIK HOTEL SACKMANN in Baiersbronn in the Black Forest - these will be tasteful holidays.
- To go biking
Sporty or romantic - we have the best tour recommendations for both variants.
Rent one of our e-bikes (pedelec) and rush effortlessly through the holiday paradise of the Northern Black Forest, supported by motor power. If you want a sporty Black Forest experience, get on your bike and just ride off Schwarzenberg.
Those who look for relaxation in winter but also wamht to do something for their fitness can look forward to winter trip or cross-country skiing. Afterwards they can enjoy the warmth of the sauna and pool or by the fireplace.
- Skiing: In Baiersbronn and on the Black Forest High Road you can take lifts to perfectly groomed ski slopes.
- Cross-country skiing: clear air & winter idyll - in the 13 trails in Baiersbronn you will get enthusiastic about healthy endurance training. Alternatively, you can follow the trail along the Black Forest High Road. 18 trails are available for you to choose from.
- Ice skating: On the ice rink in Baiersbronn.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides: Enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride on the Besenfeld plateau.
- Snow hikes: Discover the winter hiking sky on guided tours. We would be happy to lend you snowshoes for hikes through snow-covered winter landscapes.
Activities for young & old
- Hiking trails starting at Schwarzenberg 1.00 km
- Ice rink Baiersbronn 12.20 km
- Ski pistes Baiersbronn 22.00 km
- Golf club Freudenstadt 24.40 km
- Tour de Murg 29.00 km