Activities at the Romantik Hotel Post Weisses Rössl
Tips for your summer holiday in Welschnofen/Karersee:
- Lake Carezza is considered one of the most beautiful mountain lakes in the Alps! This small mountain lake is well-known for its soft, deep green water and the exquisite backdrop of the mountains. The lake is at its most gorgeous in the evening or early morning, when the Rosengarten-Latemar mountain ranges are reflected in its crystal clear water.
- Another impressive natural spectacle: The Alpenglow of the famous mountain Catinaccio/Rosengarten at sunset – "Enrosadira".
- Carezza Ski – King of the Dolomites: This mountain hiking paradise features bountiful gorgeous hiking trails, magnificent secured climbing routes and vie ferrate.
Tips for your winter holidays in Welschnofen/Karersee:
- Carezza Ski - skiing in King Laurin's empire in the sunniest ski resort of South Tyrool!
- Mythology ski tour "King Laurin" for kids: Children spend an adventure- afternoon listening to the recounting of legends while enjoying a superb slope experience and breathing in lots of crisp, fresh air!
- Ski slope from Laurins Lounge to Nova Levante in the centre of the village - 9,6 km!
- Go comfortably and environmentally friendly from the village of Nova Levante and 200 meters from our hotel with the new gondola lift to the ski resort Carezza.
Activities for young & old
- Riding at the Cavallino Ranch 0.00 km
- Hiking on the Agatha-Christie-Path 6.20 km
- Cross-country skiing at the Skiarea Karersee 6.80 km
- Ski area Carezza 6.90 km
- Bike Trail Carezza 7.30 km