"Pleasure and history on the Rhine"
In picturesque Eglisau, between the Rhine and the vineyards, lies the historic boutique hotel. Carefully renovated and furnished, the seven rooms and suites revive the charm of bygone times - without sacrificing 21st century comforts. Against a magnificent backdrop with the Rhine leisurely flowing by, the restaurant and bistro offer classics with a regional focus.
Your hostess Audrey Lewa has been providing competent and attentive service with passion for many years. Mr Denny Lewa is a passionate chef and creates culinary delights for the guests with his team. The couple is delighted to welcome you to the beautiful Gasthof Hirschen.
Our offers & specials
The next day: late riser breakfast until 11:00 am. In the afternoon, let Cupid's arrow hit you in the nearby "Rock'n'Bow" archery hall and receive an introduction to the ancient art of archery. In the evening, we will spoil you with a 3-course candlelit dinner.
On the day of departure: let the weekend slowly come to an end with your breakfast.
Deer deluxe package
Cosy and dignified!
A heart for nature
Around the hotel
Contact & Directions
Information for your journey to Eglisau can be found here: Information on how to get here
- from Zurich via airport 25 km
- from Zurich Airport 13 km (direction Bülach/Schaffhausen)
- from Schaffhausen 19 km (direction Neuhausen/Jestetten)
- from Rheinfall-Neuhausen 15 km (direction Jestetten/Rafz
- from Winterthur 20 km (direction Pfungen/Embrach/Rorbas/Rafz)
- from Zurzach 24 km (direction Kaiserstuhl/Glattfelden)
- in Eglisau, turn into Städtli on the north side of the Rhine bridge