Culinary at the Niemeyer's Romantik Posthotel
Our restaurant "Schäferstuben" invites to linger with its warm colors, wood cladding and separate corners. Enjoy a traditional German Cuisine with French influence including regional and seasonal products – lovingly prepared by chef Alexander Niemeyer and his team.
Opening hours of our restaurant “Schäferstuben”:
- Mon - Fri: 5.30 pm - 9.30 pm
- Sat, Sun, bank holidays: 12 noon - 2pm and 5.30 pm - 9.30 pm
Our restaurant was awarded the following in the current restaurant guides:
- 15 points and 2 hoods in “Gault Millau”
- 2 ½ cooking spoons in “Aral Schlemmer Atlas”
- 2 diamonds and a tip in “Varta” Guide
- 2 ½ hoods in “Bertelsmann” Guide
- 7 pans in Guide “Gusto”
Wine Cellar and Wine list
Our culinary offer is complemented with an equally fine wine list. Our wine cellar houses around 350 wines from all over the world. Every wine enthusiast will find a favorite.