Founded in 1848, the Logis de la Cadène is one of the oldest hotel-restaurants in Saint-Émilion. This place, closely interwoven with the history of the town, has always held a fascination for the Boüard de Laforest family, who have been residents of nearby Chateau Angélus since 1782 and acquired the house in the summer of 2013. In spring 2016, "La Maison de la Cadène" was opened. The smart 17th-century residence is just a stone's throw from the Logis, which is located on a small square in the medieval town centre. The steep cobblestone alley and the arbour covered with lush wisteria give this place its peaceful charm. The contemporary furnishings blend harmoniously with the historic ambience. Enjoy our new interpretations of traditional dishes in soothing tranquillity and choose from our extensive wine list with several hundred wines to accompany them.