- For the marinated mushrooms, clean the mushrooms
- Peel and finely dice the onion. Peel the ginger and grate finely.
- Wash the lemon in hot water, dry it, grate some zest and squeeze out the juice
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion cubes
- Then deglaze with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, add the port and vegetable stock and reduce the liquid by half
- Add the mushrooms and ginger, cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes
- In the meantime, rinse the coriander, parsley and lemon thyme, shake dry, pluck off the leaves and chop finely
- When the mushrooms are cooked, remove the lid, swirl in the butter, add the herbs and some lemon zest, season with salt, piment d'Espelette and a pinch of sugar
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave the mushrooms to marinate for a while
- For the apple, peel the shallot and dice finely
- Put the star anise and cloves in a tea bag and seal with kitchen string.
- Wash, peel and quarter the apples, remove the core and cut the apple quarters into small cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the shallot cubes in it
- Then deglaze with balsamic vinegar, add the sugar and the spice bag. Add the apple cubes and deglaze with the apple juice
- Briefly toss the apple cubes in it, then remove the pan from the heat. Remove the spice bag before serving.
- Sort out the watercress, wash and drain
- Mix the mustard with the balsamic vinegar, 1 pinch each of salt, pepper and sugar in a bowl, then whisk in the olive oil
- Just before serving, marinate the watercress with the vinaigrette
- Remove the marinated mushrooms from the marinade and cut them in half
- Mix the starch with 1 tbsp of the marinade
- Pour the rest of the marinade into a pot and bring to the boil, add the stirred starch and bring to the boil briefly while stirring
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the sour cream and mix in the remaining olive oil
- Add the halved mushrooms back into the sauce
- Clean the additional mushrooms and finely slice or shave them
- Also finely slice the Parmesan
- Arrange the marinated mushrooms in the centre of the plate and arrange the apple cubes around them. Arrange the marinated watercress in between. Sprinkle with shaved mushrooms and Parmesan and serve. Serve with baguette or ciabatta (fresh or toasted).
Per serving: 685 kcal/ 2870 kJ
48 g carbohydrates, 17 g protein, 46 g fat