1 jar of artichoke hearts, drained weight approx. 200 g
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp. crème fraîche
1 pinch of salt
3 tbsp. mustard seeds
1/8 l apple juice
1 tbsp dried tomatoes, finely diced
1 pinch of salt
750 g fillet of Andechs pasture-raised beef
4 shallots, finely diced
3 tbsp capers chopped
3 gherkins, finely diced
10 anchovy fillets, chopped
Salt, pepper, some chilli
6 quail eggs
1. heat the oven to 200° C (fan oven).
2. line a loaf tin with baking paper
3. mix the egg yolks, herbs and salt together
4. beat the egg whites with the lemon juice until very stiff, fold in the egg yolk and herb mixture
5. put the dough into the loaf tin
6. bake for approx. 10 minutes
7. leave to cool and cut out 6 round doughnuts (ring diameter approx. 7 cm)
1. drain the artichoke hearts, purée finely and pass through.
2. mix the artichoke puree with crème fraîche, lemon and salt. 3.
3. fill into piping bag
1. briefly boil mustard seeds in apple juice, sieve and rinse, a total of 3x.
2. mix cooked mustard seeds with dried tomatoes and salt and season to taste
3. form dumplings
1. remove the tendons and skin from the fillet of beef and dice finely: cut thin slices into thin strips and then cut these into very fine cubes.
2. mix the fillet with shallots, capers, anchovies, pickles and spices
3. fry quail eggs as fried eggs
1. place the tartar mixture on the herb sponge fingers and press down a little in the ring, remove the ring.
2. place the quail fried egg on top. 3.
3. arrange with artichoke puree and mustard gnocchi, decorate as desired and serve.