Romantik reward their top apprentices
Romantik Hotels & Restaurants have paid tribute to their best apprentices at an awards ceremony. At the annual conference of over 100 German Romantik hotels in Stralsund this week, the cooperative presented young hotel and restaurant professionals with the coveted Romantik award. Speaking at the Ozeaneum sealife museum in the Hanseatic town of Stralsund, Romantik Chairman Thomas Edelkamp told the apprentices: "We are proud of your achievements and look forward to working with you at Romantik in the future." The apprentices were presented with certificates, generous gift vouchers, non-cash prizes and gifts.
"Training is a high priority at Romantik. Our hotels are synonymous with excellent standards of training in Germany’s private hotel sector," says Edelkamp, highlighting the attractive opportunities offered by the Romantik brand. Romantik apprentices take part in Europe-wide exchange programmes, attend a wide range of further education courses and benefit from discounts when travelling and shopping.
The best Romantik apprentices and training establishments in Germany in 2016
- Alexander Nischke, restaurant professional, Romantik Hotel Bülow Residenz, Dresden
- Jana Schäfer, restaurant professional, Romantik Jugendstilhotel Bellevue, Traben-Trarbach
- Mario Zäh, chef, Treschers Romantik Schwarzwaldhotel, Titisee-Neustadt
- Teresa Oberle, chef, Romantik Hotel Bülow Residenz, Dresden
- Konrad Lehel, chef, Romantik Hotel Goldene Traube, Coburg
- Rudolf Zipperer, chef, Romantik Hotel Zur Schwane, Volkach
- Hanna Watermann, hotel professional, Romantik Hotel Hof zur Linde, Münster
- Katharina Heublein, hotel professional, Romantik Hotel Goldene Traube, Coburg
- Lisa-Marie Hennrich, hotel professional, Romantik Hotel Linslerhof, Überherrn
- Nadine Sikinger, hotel professional, Romantik Hotel Sackmann, Baiersbronn
The top Romantik apprentices in Germany celebrate their awards with board members Ralph Düker and Thomas Edelkamp (right).
About Romantik Hotels & Restaurants
Tradition, history, quality and warm hospitality: these are the distinguishing characteristics of more than 200 Romantik Hotels & Restaurants in ten European countries. Romantik hoteliers welcome guests in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Scotland, Italy, Spain and France. The powerful sales and marketing cooperative has been presenting the full diversity of the independent hotel scene for over 40 years: from high-end country guest houses to unique spa hotels and luxury city centre establishments. Excellent cuisine, authentic local roots and tangible history unite the owner-run hotels, creating an exclusive collection to delight even the most discerning guests under the umbrella of the strong Romantik brand.