Ambience at the Romantik Hotel Barbarossa
With its central location in the town centre of Konstanz, the Romantik Hotel Barbarossa is ideal for exploring the region. Animal lovers will get their money's worth at the Sealife Konstanz, the Affenberg Salem or the Wild- & Freizeitpark Allensbach. Those interested in culture can discover the Hohentwiel castle ruins in Singen, the Birnau Basilica or Salem Castle and Monastery and immerse themselves in the history of the buildings.
Thanks to its fantastic location in the four-country region, excursions to Switzerland are also highly recommended. The Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen are particularly worth a visit. The impressive natural spectacle is one of the largest waterfalls in Europe.
The entire region around Lake Constance is ideal for exploring with the Lake Konstanz Guest Card. This offers numerous advantages, such as the use of local public transport.
- Constance harbour with the “Imperia” 0.00 km
- Flower island Mainau with palace 0.00 km
- Pile dwellings in Uhldingen 0.00 km
- Medieval town centre 0.00 km
- Archeological museum 0.00 km
- Unesco world heritage centre Reichenau island 0.00 km
- Minster of our Lady 0.00 km
- “The Meersburg” oldest occupied castle in Germany 0.00 km