Ambience at the Le Maréchal
Colmar is located in the heart of Alsace in the department of Haut-Rhin.
The advantages of Colmar: The architecture of the old town with its picturesque and authentic Quarter such as Little Venice and its canals, The Ancienne Douane (Koïfhus), La Maison Pfister, The Cathedral and many more...
Many opportunities for sightseeing and cultural activities will make your stay in Colmar unforgettable.
The location of the hotel you can reach by foot all the cultural activities of the city.
Discover the authentic and romantic Little Venice in Colmar, this quarter is like a village on the water. Take a ride on a flat boat on the Lauch River. This ride will guide you along a beautiful set of half-timbered houses and you can admire the houses dating from 1350 to 1609 for some of the eighteenth century.
Culture in Colmar:
- Unterlinden Museum
- Bartholdi Museum
- The Toy Museum and the Little Train
Annual events in Colmar:
- Spring Festival
- Festival International de Musique (early July)
- Wine Fair and Festival (August)
- Jazz Festival (September)
- Film Festival (October), Book Fair (November)
- Christmas Market
- Ecomuseum, Bioscope
- Neuf-Brisach, fortified city
- Hunawihr, its fortified church, the Stork and Butterfly Garden
- Car Museum and Railway Museum in Mulhouse
- Koenigsbourg Castle
- Hohlandsbourg Castle
- The Maginot Line
- Colmar's "Little Venice" 0.50 km
- Toy Museum 0.80 km
- Castle Hohlandsbourg 12.70 km
- Auto.Museum Mulhouse 41.70 km