At a glance the Le Château du Bost
The Château du Bost was built under Charles VII. The lordship of Bost is attested since the fifteenth century. The refurbished city Bellerive acquires ownership in 1956. After extensive renovation, the hotel will open in November 2013 became a hotel-restaurant eight bedrooms. The stove, not one but two heads. Stephane Roesch and Xavier Robert offers seasonal cuisine with organic vegetables produced by the model farm located a few meters from the Chateau. A minimum of choice for maximum taste, is the motto of this new facility.
„Enjoy wonderful cuisine prepared by two chefs”