Corona Virus - We show responsibility for our guests
Romantik stands for hospitality. The passion with which we welcome our guests remains. In addition, there is even more security. Your well-being is our top priority. And: We do everything to support you and your travel plans in the best possible way.
The well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. To ensure this, we have established procedures, plans and rules to guarantee that all guests feel safe in our hotels.
We follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute and the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of diseases. We pay attention to all prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotels.
The most important infection prevention measures that we implement in all Romantik Hotels:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the health authorities and the Robert Koch Institute.
- Appropriate distance markings are placed in all public areas and disinfectant dispensers are available.
- Public areas are regularly well ventilated.
- There is additional regular disinfection of heavily used surfaces such as key cards, door handles, card terminals, light switches, lift buttons etc.
- All guests and employees are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safety distance of 1.5 metres in all hotel areas.
- At check-in, all guests are informed by our staff about hygiene regulations.
- Use the possibility of online check-in where possible.
- To reduce contact and the time spent at reception, we recommend digital payment on the Internet. Avoid the use of cash and instead rely on the possibility of contactless payment.
- The number of people using the elevator is limited. Alternatively, use the stairs.
- Higher cleaning intervals are implemented in hotel rooms and floors.
- In the restaurant area, you will be placed at tables that maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres and are cleaned with disinfectant before being used by a new guest.
- Use digital menus and the possibility of room service in the hotels. Furthermore, the service staff of the hotels offers table service at all meals. The hotels do not offer buffets.
- It is ensured that only hotel guests have access to the wellness area of the hotels. Loungers in the wellness area are also placed with the necessary minimum distance, and the number of persons admitted to the area is also limited. Additional disinfection of all areas provides further security here.
- Cleaning cycles have also been increased in the wellness area.
- All employees wear mouth and nose protection and are regularly trained in hygiene measures. Instructions with information about COVID-19 are available to our employees.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to call a doctor and stay in their room.